One of the well-known universities in Canada is the University of Alberta and interestingly, it has earned a spot in the top five Canadian universities and in the top 150 in the world.
Notably, it is a public research university.
The University of Alberta offers an enviable scholarship program thereby giving international students the opportunity to pursue Bachelor’s, Masters’s, Ph.D., and Certificate Programs at no cost.
Furthermore, the school has 200 undergraduate programs, over 500 graduate programs, 250 specializations, and 300 research areas available.
As an international student, this is an opportunity you can’t afford to miss, the scholarship is open to all international students across the world, and no you don’t have to meet the English language requirements. Also, there is a wide range of scholarships available scholarship opportunities and for most of them, you don’t have to apply separately. Once you gain admission into the university, you are automatically considered for the UAlberta Scholarship.
You should begin your journey with an Alberta Canadian Scholarship by joining over 7000 international students from 148 countries in Alberta University and we will put you through on the relevant information you need to know in this article.
Facts About Alberta University Scholarships in Canada
- Country: Canada
- Name of University: Alberta University
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., Diploma, or Certificate programs
- Financial Coverage: Completely Financed
- Deadline: 1st March 2022, 1st May 2022
What Are The Academic Fields Available for Undergraduates, and Graduates?
At the University of Alberta, you have a wide range of available fields and all you need to do is just choose one out of them. Below is the list of available fields at Alberta University.
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Native Studies
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Alberta School of Business
- Social Sciences
- Rehabilitation Medicine
What are the benefits attached to UAlberta Scholarship?
We have compiled a list of scholarships that are available in the University of Alberta Undergraduate Scholarships and Graduate Scholarships. It may interest you to know that the scholarships, prizes, and even awards presented to outstanding applicants are all financed by various sources, the Canadian Government and the Government of Alberta inclusive.
- Entrance scholarships: As a graduate or undergraduate, you will be automatically considered.
- International Student Scholarships: Value: Up to 9,000 CAD; will be paid throughout the four years duration of the program
- University of Alberta Gold Standard Scholarship: Value: Up to 6,000 CAD
- University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship: 5,000CAD yearly.
- University of Alberta Master’s Entrance Scholarship: Stipend: 17,500 CAD (International students will be given an extra 10,000 CAD to support cover fees.)
- Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES): The least award is 11,000 CAD and the highest is 15,000
List Of The Best and Brightest Scholarships in University of Alberta
- George and Marsha Ivany President’s First & Best Scholarships
Value: 40,000 CAD(10,000 CAD per year for over four years).
- Chancellors’ Scholarships
Value: 30,000 CAD (7,500 CAD per year for over four years)
- U of S Entrance Scholarships
Value:24,000 CAD (6,000 CAD per year for over four years)
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships
Value: 24,000 CAD (6,000 CAD per year for over four years)
- College of Agriculture and Bioresources Renewable Entrance Scholarships
Value: 12,000 CAD (3,000 CAD per year for over four years)
What are the eligibility criteria and requirements?
- All students are qualified to apply whether Canadian Citizens or International students.
- Belonging to any of the countries or studied in any of these universties means that you don’t need English Language Certificate.
- You must apply before the stipulated deadline so that your application won’t be rejected.
What is the deadline for the University of Alberta Scholarships?
You may have seen where we earlier stated it, in case you didn’t, please note that the final date to apply for the University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2022 is 1st March 2022, 1st May 2022.
How Can I Apply for the UAlberta Scholarships?
Here comes the big question a lot of students tend to ask. Well, it is easy; all application procedures are done online. Endeavor to visit this page
for Detailed Information on Scholarships.